By Alton Meister
Evolution of Glutathione Metabolism (R. Fahey & A. Sundquist).
Covalent Inhibitors of the Gelation of Sickle mobilephone Hemoglobin and Their results on functionality (J. Manning).
Structural foundation for Catalysis via Tryptophan Synthase (E. Miles).
constitution and Mechanism of F0F1-Type ATP Synthases and ATPases (H. Penefsky & R. Cross).
Novel features of the Biochemistry of the Molybdenum Cofactor (K. Rajagopalan).
Ovothiols: organic and Chemical views (B. Shapiro & P. Hopkins).
N?5-(1-Carboxyethyl)Ornithine and comparable [N-Carboxyalkyl]-Amino Acids: constitution, Biosynthesis, and serve as (J. Thompson & S. Miller).
Read Online or Download Advances in Enzymology and Related Areas of Molecular Biology, Volume 64 PDF
Similar biology books
Grasp the techniques you want to comprehend with Human Embryology and Developmental Biology. Dr. Bruce M. Carlson's transparent factors supply an easy-to-follow "road map" in the course of the newest medical wisdom, providing you with a deeper figuring out of the main details you must understand to your classes, checks, and finally scientific perform.
Many future health merits were attributed to selenium that come with combating a variety of different types of melanoma (e. g. , colon melanoma, prostate melanoma, lung melanoma and liver cancer), center sickness and different cardiovascular and muscle issues, inhibiting viral expression, delaying the development of got immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) in human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)-positive sufferers, slowing the getting older method, and having roles in mammalian improvement, together with male replica and immune functionality.
Developmental Biology of the ocean Urchin Embryo summary: Developmental Biology of the ocean Urchin Embryo
- Biology of the Integument: 2 Vertebrates
- Lemur Biology
- Comprehensive Molecular Insect Science. - Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Advances in the Biology of Turbellarians and Related Platyhelminthes: Proceedings of the Fourth International Symposium on the Turbellaria held at Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada, August 5–10, 1984
- Biology of the Sialic Acids
Additional info for Advances in Enzymology and Related Areas of Molecular Biology, Volume 64
153. McFarlan, S. , Hogenkamp, H. , Eccleston, E. , Howard, J. , and Fuchs, J. , Eur. J. , 179, 389-398 (1989). 154. Hammel. K. E. and Buchanan, B. , Colloque International CNRS-NASA, Berkeley, 1983, pp. 69-77. 155. , Eur. J. , 175, 167-173 (1988). 156. Buchanan, B. , Annu. Rev. , 31, 341-374 (1980). 157. Buchanan, B. , in Functions of Glutathione: Biochemical, Physiological, Toxicological, and Clinical Aspects, Larsson, A.. , Raven Press, New York, 1983, pp. 231-242. 158. Rebeille, F. and Hatch, M.
And DePierre, J. ,in Glutathione Codugation:Mechanisms and Biological Signflcance, Sies, H. , Academic Press, London, 1988,pp. 157-174. 194. Lamoureux, 0. and Rusness, D. , Wiley, New YO&, 1989. pp. 153-1%. EVOLUTION OF GLUTATHIONE METABOLISM 49 195. , Adv. , 57, 357-417 (1985). 1%. Jakoby, W. B. and Habig, W. , in Enzymatic Basis of Deroxication, Vol. 2, Jakoby, W. , Academic Press, Orlando, 1980, pp. 63-94. 197. , Tahir, M. , Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA, 82, 7202-7206 (1985). 198. Lau, E. , and Fall, R.
Tam, M. -P. , 16, 425-438 (1988). 250. Condell, R. A. and Tappel, A. , Biochim. Biophys. Acta, 709,304-309 (1982). 251. Giinzler, W. , Steffens, G. -M. , Hoppe Seylers Z. Physiol. , 365, 195-212 (1984). 252. , and Harrison, P. , 5, 1221-1227 (1986). 253. Mullenbach, G. , Irvine, B. , Bell, G. , and Hallewell, R. , 15, 5484 (1987). 254. , Misoguchi, J.. , 17, 2136 (1989). 255.
Advances in Enzymology and Related Areas of Molecular Biology, Volume 64 by Alton Meister